Monday, April 4, 2011

Landing on my feet

Have you ever had that realisation that you have made exactly the right decision at the right time? Of everything playing out like it was meant to be, and even when things aren't exactly perfect, having that feeling that it's all going to be ok anyway?

I've never had this before until now. But this decision to turn my life upside down, leave everything behind and start completely fresh seems to have been the absolute right one. I've never felt so relaxed and in control of where I'm going and what I want to get out of life. And I'm having a ball, making new friends and fitting in better than I ever thought I would in this scary new world.

I'm learning new things and being challenged both at work and at home. But I think the best thing is looking at all the things that have happened in the last 3 months and realising that without all of these events happening, the situation I'm now in wouldn't be as perfect or as right.

Fate, you have made a believer out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment